Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Previous Artwork

Some artwork I have done before, prior to VINTER.


The logo for my last blogspot blog, Damned Days, computer magic

"Don't trust bunnies", A drawing I did for Method Mag for my interview. Ink on paper

This is hanging in my livingroom, "treetreetree not 666". Ink on paper
"Death tree of religion", computer magic

"I am the god of hellfire", for Pirate Movie Productions Overseas artbook, computer magic

"Method Soul Harvester", T-shirt for Method Mag. Computer Magic

"Night of the Vampire" ,for Pirate Movie Productions Overseas artbook, computer magic

"ahh, now I see you" t-shirt for for Pirate Movie Productions

"Session roots" for Session Boardshop, computer Magic

"Skull cult" Done for K2 Snowboarding, Computer Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment